Monday, April 10, 2006

The Matador

I recently watched The Matador and to be honest it was just OK. I think it is advertised as Pierce Brosnan's best comedy, but has he been in any other comedies?? There were a couple of funny scences in it though, like the one where he walks through reception in just his smalls and boots. For me though the funniest scene was when this young boy is teling him that his Mum (Mom) likes him and Brosnan tells the kid to go away. The kid replies with 'See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya' and Brosnan's reply is 'Smell ya shouldn't have to tell ya'. For some reason that made me laugh!! There are a few sex scenes but when watching it with my in laws the face starts to go a bit hot and find my self looking away from the TV but trying not to look at anyone else in the room.

I think the best bit about this film is the acting of Danny Wright who plays the salesman who is caught up in a strange relationship with Brosnan.

I give it 5.5 out of ten.

'Smell ya, shouldn't have to tell ya!!!'

3 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

Hello,

I found your blog doing the "Next Blog" thing at the top of the page.

Btw, check my Q&A blog called "The Big Question" at http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com . If you get time, come answer a few questions (I post a new one each day). It's cool to see all the answers from the diverse group of readers that visit.

Take care,

Sublime

3:30 PM  
Blogger Here2Pull said...

I don't know what's worse, the film that was reviewed or the blatant spamming someone just did in the comment.

Here's an idea, check out my blog, where I attempt to be a new Maddox and just abuse the hell out of everything.

If you're lucky I'll call you a c u n t.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

think somebody needs a cuddle

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home