Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Omen


The Omen, I thought it was clever releasing it on 6.6.6 and I did really want to go on the day, but I didn’t, so it obviously wasn’t that clever. Anyway the film. It's another remake you should know but unlike Poseidon I haven’t seen the original recently, which is probably a good thing.
The acting; Julia Stiles was a bit of a winger really. Yeah your kid's the son of the devil but for Gods sake, deal with it, STOP YOUR BITCHIN!!! The guy (whose name I can’t remember or be bothered to look up) was a little to wooden for me but hey what do I know? (Loads that’s why you're here reading what I know, ha ha).
Anyway in summary the film was not very good. Not very good at all and again I would suggest you wait for the DVD.

Now before I go I just want you all to know that I went to see both these films on the same day, imagine my disappointment with not just one, but two substandard movies. I should have slapped the boy that sold me those tickets.

Robert Thorn: I never want to see or hear from you again.
Father Brennan: You'll see me in hell Mr. Thorn, We'll spend eternity together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Here2Pull said...

This film was based on my autobiography. Recognize, biatch.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

i know for a fact that you love your mother very much, it couldnt be based on you

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home