Friday, September 15, 2006

Spiderman 2

Sorry my avid fans for the disgustingly long gap in between updates but as I previously mentioned there has been a disgusting amount of slackness in the fleapit camp. I made the bold statement after my superman post that “I’m not posting again till someone else does”
A bold statement that unfortunately I am having to claw back for the sake of you the reader. I feel it unfair to deprive you of my literary talents for so long, so on with the review.

Spiderman 2, I thought I would carry on the superhero theme and let you view my opinions on the latest cheap-as-chips DVD I picked up online (£4). Obviously I have seen this movie before and I should imagine most you have, so I wont bore you with plot outlines etc etc. What I would like to draw you attention to his how much of an absolute cry-a-baby-pussy Peter Parker is. Jesus I wanted to slap him!! As Spidey he is super cool villain-slaying-machine, as himself is the sort of person that got bullied at school. Now before you hardcore marvel fanboys start banging on, I know he is supposed to be a bit of a geek but come on there is a line. He looked at the line, then took a hop, step and a jump over it. I get the whole contrasting personality bit but no, no, NO. Tobey Maguire can you please make Peter in the next installment a little more manly, please!

Lastly (just a quick update to whet the appetite) I would like to draw you attention to Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) is it me or was she much more appealing in the first one?


Ben Parker "You've been given a gift Peter, with great power, comes great responsibility"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home